At Solex Physical Therapy, our registered and licensed dietitians (RDs) are experts in nutrition, diet, and nutrition counseling.
Typical American diets exceed the recommended intake levels or limits in four categories: calories from solid fats and added sugars, refined grains, sodium and saturated fat.
The average American also eats less than the recommended amounts of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, dairy products and oils.
Our nutrition services include the following programs:
Customized Nutrition Management Program
This program includes:
- A full evaluation of your current nutrition intake and food behavior
- Counselling about recommended dietary changes
- Creation of customized meal plans
- Education specific to your medical condition or nutritional needs
- A grocery store educational tour
- Healthy food preparation techniques
- Guidelines for dining out
- Healthy kitchen makeover
To register, call or email us for more information:
For individuals interested in optimizing their nutritional status, our licensed dietitians design individual nutrition, weight loss and fitness programs
Together they help healthy individuals repair and restore their bodies to optimal function through one-on-one nutrition coaching and support. This programs adds a valuable component to our overall health and wellness plan.
Call or email us for more information: